You’ve been out shopping. You’ve taken good notes. You’ve got your photos in hand. You’ve narrowed the list. Now it’s time to choose your home! For some people this is the easy part; for others it’s a difficult decision. New home listings come on the market almost daily, but keep in mind the home you visited (and liked so much) yesterday may not be there tomorrow.
Before you make a decision, consider these important factors:
- Compare the wants and needs you established prior to going shopping
- Are there amenities close by, i.e. parks, trails, recreation centers, shopping?
- Will the home need repairs or updating?
- Are the appliances included, and are they in good condition?
- What about the backyard?
- How’s the commute?
- Is there an HOA fee? What about covenants?
- Will there be any long-term maintenance costs?
- What are the short-term and long-term costs associated with each home you’re considering?
Once you’ve asked and answered these questions, you should be well on your way to making one of the most important decisions you’ve ever made. Contact Us! SampronSisters.com (Your Westridge Knolls Neighbor – Your Highlands Ranch REALTORS®).